Vacation
Hello dear bloggers
Due to exams I was unable to blog on a regular basis but now I'm on vacation until next February,therefore you'll be seeing a lot of blogs from me.Well now there'll be the international break for the last time until March next year so lets go and support our various nations in their friendlies and World Cup Play-offs
I'll be supporting France as they reach the World Cup but have to go past Ukraine.At least they arent facing Portugal or Sweden
So Allez Les Bleus and go and support your teams this weekend
Due to exams I was unable to blog on a regular basis but now I'm on vacation until next February,therefore you'll be seeing a lot of blogs from me.Well now there'll be the international break for the last time until March next year so lets go and support our various nations in their friendlies and World Cup Play-offs
I'll be supporting France as they reach the World Cup but have to go past Ukraine.At least they arent facing Portugal or Sweden
So Allez Les Bleus and go and support your teams this weekend
Comments