Post birthday blog
Morning friends
As I make the most of recently turning 21 I look back at how much I've grown and achieved as a person and how I still have a long way to go,
Anyway with Chelsea playing at Sunderland hopefully I'll get my birthday gift and hopefully I can buy new PS3 games and a phone(got robbed while in Botswana) but all good things come to those who wait
So dear friends have a good week and enjoy all the football throughout the month of December
Gracias
As I make the most of recently turning 21 I look back at how much I've grown and achieved as a person and how I still have a long way to go,
Anyway with Chelsea playing at Sunderland hopefully I'll get my birthday gift and hopefully I can buy new PS3 games and a phone(got robbed while in Botswana) but all good things come to those who wait
So dear friends have a good week and enjoy all the football throughout the month of December
Gracias
Comments