Recovery

Good day good friends

I apologize for being quiet the whole of January.It was a busy month and so much happened.I do hope you have not lost faith in me.Welcome to 2014 if I havent wished you a good year ahead.
I'm recovering from a dislocation I sustained 2 weeks ago and now I have the flu to fight but I do hope to recover with prayer and taking all the necessary measures.
Well today there are some really great football matches ahead starting with Liverpool vs Arsenal at 1445 followed by Chelsea vs Newcastle at 1700.I do hope Chelsea win and apply pressure on Arsenal who will also face Manchester United on Wednesday night and also have Bayern Munich as well as Manchester City to face in the next 3-4 weeks.

I do hope you enjoy the football ahead

Happy Saturday 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues