Untitled
Hello good friends
You are all probably wondering where I've been these past few weeks.Here's the moment of truth.I've been very busy with uni and stuff so havent really had time to blog and I apologize for that
Glad that we're starting a new week again and am thankful for the week that ended reason being that my team are now 9 points ahead of Man City therefore the race to the title is really heating up
Uni is very busy but that's great because I'll be finishing Uni next year and will pursue afterwards.Interesting times ahead
Have a good week everyone
Adios
You are all probably wondering where I've been these past few weeks.Here's the moment of truth.I've been very busy with uni and stuff so havent really had time to blog and I apologize for that
Glad that we're starting a new week again and am thankful for the week that ended reason being that my team are now 9 points ahead of Man City therefore the race to the title is really heating up
Uni is very busy but that's great because I'll be finishing Uni next year and will pursue afterwards.Interesting times ahead
Have a good week everyone
Adios
Comments