Countdown to the season
As we look forward to the new season,one can only hope that their team wins the Premier League.I for believe that Chelsea can win the league this season but it wont be easy.The likes of Man Utd,Man City,Arsenal and Liverpool have strengthened during the Summer and will not give up without a fight.
I do hope that this season will be as exciting as last season and hopefully the best team will lift the trophy next May
Sorry for being quiet.University consumes one's time so its not possible to blog on a regular basis
All the best to all the teams for the season and may the best team win
For now thats it.I'm going to enjoy the UEFA Super Cup
Hala Madrid
Buenos Noches!!
I do hope that this season will be as exciting as last season and hopefully the best team will lift the trophy next May
Sorry for being quiet.University consumes one's time so its not possible to blog on a regular basis
All the best to all the teams for the season and may the best team win
For now thats it.I'm going to enjoy the UEFA Super Cup
Hala Madrid
Buenos Noches!!
Comments