Exams

Hello fellow bloggers

Apologies for being unavailable these past few months,They have been really hectic for me.And now I'm writing exams,so that results in less time on my blog and more on studying.Please bear with me.

By late November I'll be done with my exams and I can blog again freely.But just to kill time the football this weekend was superb.Most of my favourite teams won except FC Barcelona.I think defensively they need to improve.Now that Jeremy Mathieu is injured for 2-3 weeks,Pique really needs to step up and Luis Enrique should start Marc Bartra.He is taller i.e 6'0 as compared to Mascherano who is 5'7.With that I believe Barca can improve defensively and cope against physical sides in La Liga and in Europe.

On the plus,yesterday Chelsea won and I'll be honest it wasnt the best game but they fought for the win.Some might say a draw would have been a fair result but at the end of the day the quality came through.Now to focus on Maribor this week and Liverpool on Saturday who themselves need to win against the mighty Real Madrid to stand any chance of qualifying for the last 16.

In conclusion,I think Chelsea can do well this season and go far in the Champions League.But lets wait and see

Thank you for reading my blog and hope to get reactions soon

Till I blog again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues