Holidays 2014

Good morning Dear Friends

Sorry for the long wait.It has been a trying few weeks for me.I had to write a Supplementary exam(I hope I did good).I also applied for a visa but didnt get the dates I wanted so hopefully this time I'll get the correct dates.

I also celebrated my birthday last week and helped myself to a few prezzies.And also my team Chelsea won against Tottenham but unfortunately lost to Newcastle(of all teams).Hopefully it'll wake them up and take no team for granted.Tonight its Sporting Lisbon in the Champions League,Hopefully the big boys will get the night off and get ready for Hull on Saturday.

This weekend is going to be interesting.There'll be good matches to watch like Milan vs Napoli,Man Utd vs Liverpool etc.One has to feel sorry for Liverpool,Results arent coming.Hopefully they'll improve in the coming months.

Well I hope you enjoyed this blog.More will come this month.

Thanks for understanding and Happy Holidays


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues