New Year
Compliments of the season to my fantastic bloggers.
Sorry for the delay.I've had a hectic festive period and very soon uni will start again so my holiday is ending pretty soon.
So as the 1st month of the new year ends,we should look at it as an opportunity to do better in the coming months
So far Chelsea have been up and down this calendar year.Losing to Spurs and Bradford City isnt good but at least they reached the Capital One Cup final and still on top of the table after drawing 1-1 with Man City today.
I believe its time to really step up and dominate matches like they have been doing this season.I believe 2015 will be a good year for Chelsea FC.
Also I believe that this year will be better than 2014.I just need to keep the momentum going
All the best to my fellow bloggers and friends out there for 2015
Sorry for the delay.I've had a hectic festive period and very soon uni will start again so my holiday is ending pretty soon.
So as the 1st month of the new year ends,we should look at it as an opportunity to do better in the coming months
So far Chelsea have been up and down this calendar year.Losing to Spurs and Bradford City isnt good but at least they reached the Capital One Cup final and still on top of the table after drawing 1-1 with Man City today.
I believe its time to really step up and dominate matches like they have been doing this season.I believe 2015 will be a good year for Chelsea FC.
Also I believe that this year will be better than 2014.I just need to keep the momentum going
All the best to my fellow bloggers and friends out there for 2015
Comments