It's finally March

Good evening

Happy New Month to my loyal readers!Lets be thankful as we approach Autumn here and my friends across the sea look forward to Spring


Last weekend was the best for me as Chelsea beat Spurs 2-0 to win the Capital One Cup and a first trophy since 2013.As they say "revenge is sweet".2008 was miserable as Chelsea lost 2 cup finals;first to Spurs then to Man Utd in UCL.

Anyway I was celebrating like a madman when the final whistle blew and I enjoyed seeing Jose Mourinho celebrate like a 'kid'.Such wonderful scenes.I believe now its the start of the second coming for Chelsea and "The Happy One".I dont see Man City catching up to the Blues and Champions League,the team can go far if they get past PSG next week and get a favorable draw in the quarter-finals.

So I got it wrong with my predictions.Indeed Man City were blown away by Barca and Luis Suarez and I dont see them overturning the tie.Juventus were lucky to win 2-1 againt Borussia Dortmund and I believe the tie is well in the balance.

SO here are my predictions:
Chelsea2-0PSG
Barcelona2-1Man City
Bor Dortmund2-1 Juventus
Porto2-0 FC Basel
Monaco1-2 Arsenal
Bayern Munich 2-0Shakthar Donetsk
Athletico 2-1 LBayer Leverkusen
Real Madrid2-0Schalke04

Oh and there are midweek games in the EPL this week.I'll give my predictions tomorrow but I can confidently say that the top 4 will all win tomorrow

Feel free to comment/give your view on anything related to football

Thank you and goodnight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues