New era for Chesea
Evening good friends
Sorry for the 2 week delay. It seems like when there's an international break,I also take a break...lol.Anyway let me start by saying that I'm happy that Antonio Conte will be at the dugout at Stamford Bridge next season and his tactical flexibility will be very useful.And he'll also bring unity and discipline to the team.
Saturday's 4-0 win at Aston Villa was impressive and I think its time to give youth a chance,something previous Chelsea managers have failed to do. Why loan 33 players if you wont use them?I think next season Chelsea will have the advantage in the title race as there will be less competitions to compete in...no UCL or Europa League unless something dramatic happens. Teams like Leicester,Man City,Man Utd,Spurs and Arsenal will be competing for 4 trophies,Chelsea will only compete on 3 fronts but the club will lose money due to not competing in Europe and we're not sure how many of those players will still be at Chelsea next season.I just hope the likes of Courtois,Hazard,Oscar,Diego Costa will still be there
Today marks the beginning of a new era and lets hope Mr Abromovich will give Conte time to build the side in his image
So Champions League is back tomorrow and Wednesday so here are my predictions
Barcelona 1-1 Athletico Madrid
Bayern Munich 2-1 Benfica
PSG-2-1 Manchester City
Wolfsburg 2-3 Real Madrid
Feel free to comment on my blog and speak about EPL or any other league in the world
Thank you and goodnight
Comments