Nearing the end of my holis
Morning my friends
I hope that we are all well.I'm a lot better.Last weekend was very trying.Someone I knew very well passed away and it was a lot to take in.May your soul rest in peace Yadira.
On a positive side,I'll be heading back to uni next week and I'll see most of my friends(others will give themselves an extra week off) and I cant wait to hear what they were up to during the holis.In my case my holiday was less eventful.This year I'll definitely be travelling.Hope to return to Belgium in 2016 so I'm hoping the lecturers at UNAM will go easy on me in terms of grading.
This weekend football will be very fantastic.2 derbies to look forward to:The North London Derby between Spurs &Arsenal followed by the Merseyside Derby between Everton &Liverpool.I'm tipping Liverpool to win and for the North London Derby I see a draw.
Chelsea will be away to Aston Villa and I see Chelsea winning.Not really convinced by Villa at the moment.Oh and also the Madrid derby between Athletico and Real Madrid.Hard to say who will win but I'm tipping for an Athletico victory,maybe 2-1.
So a lot to look forward to this weekend.
Dont feel too shy to share your views on my blogs and also feel free to spread it to other keen bloggers.
Have a great day!!
I hope that we are all well.I'm a lot better.Last weekend was very trying.Someone I knew very well passed away and it was a lot to take in.May your soul rest in peace Yadira.
On a positive side,I'll be heading back to uni next week and I'll see most of my friends(others will give themselves an extra week off) and I cant wait to hear what they were up to during the holis.In my case my holiday was less eventful.This year I'll definitely be travelling.Hope to return to Belgium in 2016 so I'm hoping the lecturers at UNAM will go easy on me in terms of grading.
This weekend football will be very fantastic.2 derbies to look forward to:The North London Derby between Spurs &Arsenal followed by the Merseyside Derby between Everton &Liverpool.I'm tipping Liverpool to win and for the North London Derby I see a draw.
Chelsea will be away to Aston Villa and I see Chelsea winning.Not really convinced by Villa at the moment.Oh and also the Madrid derby between Athletico and Real Madrid.Hard to say who will win but I'm tipping for an Athletico victory,maybe 2-1.
So a lot to look forward to this weekend.
Dont feel too shy to share your views on my blogs and also feel free to spread it to other keen bloggers.
Have a great day!!
Comments