New week,new things

Good evening

Apologies for being quiet.Final year of University can be tiring so please bear with me.So far 2015 is panning out to be a good year,just need to sort a few things out then I'll be Ok

So last weekend there were a lot of surprises in the world of football.Chelsea drawing 1-1 with Burnley,Barcelona losing 1-0 at home to Malaga,Swansea beating Man Utd 2-1 etc.It was really a strange weekend.Congrats to Ivory Coast for winning AFCON for the first time since 1992.It truly was a dramatic final and we're hoping that its just the beginning of their dominance on African soil and maybe the world in a few years to come.

So tomorrow is Champions League night and I'm excited as ever with the line up.Manchester City vs FC Barcelona and Juventus vs Dortmund.Those are 2 exciting games and are too close to call but here are my predictions.

Manchester 2-1 FC Barcelona with the Spanish side going through on away goals

Juventus 2-3Dortmund.I think the Germans will be too strong for the Italian Champions

Do you agree with me or have different views?Lets talk on Google+ or Twitter etc.Search for Roger Gatsinzi

Last week's games were exciting,especially PSG v Chelsea.It had everything,,drama etc and I see Chelsea proceeding to the last 8/Quarter-finals  just like last year.An away goal can change the tie if Chelsea defend well otherwise PSG will have a say

In the EPL,the race for the title,UCL places and survival.After last night,its hard to say how the league table will look come May 24.I think that Chelsea might edge it and win by maybe 2 or so points

The sending off of Matic was unfair and I hope that the red card will be rescinded so that he can play against Spurs on March 1 otherwise it'll be an injustice to Chelsea Football Club.I also believe that Ashley Barnes should have been sent off.For the FA not to punish him sends out a wrong message.FA,please review the performances of referees.Its really appalling.I do feel for Jose Mourinho.Chelsea,Arsenal etc are victims of poor decisions and that needs to stop

Thank you for reading my unusually long post and good night

Happy viewing and have a great week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues