2016 in full swing
Good day everyone
Hope you're all good
Sorry for the delay.The football was too wonderful so I completely forgot.So I'll be posting every Sunday so as to avoid dissapointing you my loyal readers.Thank you so much
Last weekend was insane with so many goals and a lot of controversy,especially at Stamford Bridge.The match had everything,it came to life in the 2nd half & just when we all thought Everton had won,BOOM here comes John Terry with a controversial equaliser.
I do agree it was offside,the officials missed it big time.But in the end you make your own luck in football.So still undefeated under Hiddink but dropping too many points and the defense is still shaky.Matic looks out of confidence.Not sure what happened but I'm optimistic that he'll bounce back
Anyway next is Arsenal on Sunday and I'm not too confident.I'd be happy to take a draw from North London. A win would be a bonus but Arsenal are confident at home so I say it'll be a 2-1 Arsenal win.Sorry Chelsea fans
Feel free to comment on my posts and talk about teams from the EPL or other leagues
Have a good week ahead
Hope you're all good
Sorry for the delay.The football was too wonderful so I completely forgot.So I'll be posting every Sunday so as to avoid dissapointing you my loyal readers.Thank you so much
Last weekend was insane with so many goals and a lot of controversy,especially at Stamford Bridge.The match had everything,it came to life in the 2nd half & just when we all thought Everton had won,BOOM here comes John Terry with a controversial equaliser.
I do agree it was offside,the officials missed it big time.But in the end you make your own luck in football.So still undefeated under Hiddink but dropping too many points and the defense is still shaky.Matic looks out of confidence.Not sure what happened but I'm optimistic that he'll bounce back
Anyway next is Arsenal on Sunday and I'm not too confident.I'd be happy to take a draw from North London. A win would be a bonus but Arsenal are confident at home so I say it'll be a 2-1 Arsenal win.Sorry Chelsea fans
Feel free to comment on my posts and talk about teams from the EPL or other leagues
Have a good week ahead
Comments