2016

Evening wonderful friends

Happy New Year....again and welcome to 2016.I know,I've almost abandoned my blog but yeah,thats what the festive season does to you.I think I gained a bit of weight as well,so one of my goals is to gym more often...wish me luck

Anyway now the transfer window is open so a lot of rumours will be circling around about certain players.As Wenger would say "there are no quality players to sign in January" and he's right.Who sells their best players in January?You'd have to be mighty brave to do that

Anyway since the sacking of Jose Mourinho last year,Chelsea have looked slightly better under Guus Hiddink.13 points off top 4 is a lot,but its possible.Hopefully he'll be there next season.

Good win in the FA Cup.Its probably the only trophy we can compete for this season.EPL is gone,UCL will require a miracle.Hopefully we'll win in the EPL in midweek

Anyway thats it on my side,wishing you all a wonderful week ahead

Goodnight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues