Welcome back

I'm back

Good evening everyone

Sorry for the long delay.WiFi had "been down",turns out I accidentally disconnected the phone..whoops sorry but I'm back now and so are my weekly posts on my blog

So lets start with the Champions League.As a Chelsea fan,I didnt expect the team to win in Paris looking at how PSG are already 24 points ahead in Ligue 1 so it was going to be tough but a 2-1 defeat isnt so bad.In 3 weeks at Stamford Bridge Chelsea can have a real go at PSG and reach the last 8.

Impressive win today against Man City in the FA Cup.Some will say its only because they prioritised UCL and have injuries bla bla.Yes true but you have to admit Guus Hiddink has really turned Chelsea around and he deserves credit.Hopefully he'll stay on next season(which seems unlikely as he's retiring) but Diego Simeone,Allegri or Antonio Conte would do great at Chelsea.

So next game is away at Southampton on Saturday and I think its going to be a tough match.They're in a good run of form and already won 3-1 at Stamford Bridge in October so its time for payback.Its going to be a close match but I'm sticking my neck and saying a slender Chelsea win..2-1.

Predictions for UCL

Arsenal 2-1 FC Barcelona
Bayern Munich 2-1 Juventus 
Dynamo Kiev 1-3 Manchester City
Athletico Madrid 2-1 PSV Eindhoven

Have any comments on my blog?Feel free to comment or to play a prediction game against me


Thanks and goodnight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues