Vlogging and so much more

Good evening my loyal readers

Hope you had a fantastic weekend.Mine was OK I guess. Chelsea drawing with Stoke was disappointing but then again Chelsea weren't as good themselves.13 games unbeaten in the league is good news so maybe there's hope for top 6.Next up is PSG at The Bridge on Wednesday night and Terry is still out so hopefully Cahill and Ivanovic will play like they're playing for their lives.

PSG lost to Lyon last time out and drew with Montpellier but are still miles ahead in the Ligue 1 so they shouldnt be underestimated.If Chelsea score first and park the bus then the last 8 is possible,but anything else and we're out so lets go for the juggernaut on Wednesday night

Oh and this Friday I'll start my vlog on YouTube so be on the lookout on Twitter,Facebook etc.I'll be discussing football,pop music,what's trending etc


I cant wait to start on this exciting project

Thank you for reading my blog and have a good week ahead

Feel free to comment on all football matters or anything else

UCL Predictions

Real Madrid 2-0 AS Roma
Wolfsburg 2-0 Genk

Chelsea 2-1 PSG then extra time
Zenit 2-1 Benfica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues