Mother's Day

Evening everyone

Sorry for the very late post.With Mothers Day yesterday and exams for the next 3 weeks,I may not post a lot on my blog so please bare with me

So after handing Leicester the title last Monday,I felt happy that Spurs didnt win. Unbeaten against them at Stamford Bridge since 1990,its shows how much they've struggled there and also considering the fact that they were very aggressive by getting 9 yellow cards and throwing away a 2 goal lead shows they have a long way to go but mind you they'll be title challengers for years to come.

Anyway I was dissapointed with the 3-2 loss at Sunderland and the way John Terry got a red card just sums up our season.I also hope this doesnt mark the end of JT as this would be the worst way to end your career at Chelsea.So I'm appealing to the board to give him a new contract and play him in the big games eg Man Utd,Spurs,Arsenal,Man City etc as he has experience in those kind of matches.

The next thing is for Conte to get rid of deadwood like Mikel,Victor Moses,Ivanovic etc.They've overstayed their welcome so its time to build again. Sadly it'll be hard to attract big name players such as Pogba,Varane etc.I would have suggested John Stones last year but he's tailored off lately so I wouldnt spend 50 million Pounds on him just yet.The good news is Radja Naingollan of AS Roma has all but sealed a deal to the Bridge and boy will he make a difference.He's a tough tackler,has amounts of energy and can transition from defence to attack very well(a perfect replacement for Ramires) 

In conclusion I say bring on the 2016/17 season and lets bring the EPL back to Stamford Bridge

So this is my last post till after exams,so to keep in touch with me on Facebook or Twitter

Have a good week ahead and lets keep on supporting Chelsea.KTBFFH.Blue till I die

Deuces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues