Exam Season
Evening friends
Happy new month and Workers Day!
Happy new month and Workers Day!
Sorry for the long delay. Had a lot going on since I'm a Masters student.Anyway after Chelsea's crushing defeat to Man City some weeks ago....not surprised by the result.It does sum up our season,I've decided to spare myself the trouble and not watch any more Chelsea games for the rest of the season.
Yes its good they beat Bournemouth 4-1 last weekend but tomorrow its Tottenham in a London Derby at Stamford Bridge and I know its going to be a feisty affair and Spurs are keen on keeping the title race alive till the last game.The interesting thing is that the Blues can decide the destiny of the title as the last game is a home game against Leicester City,who never seem to give up.
The good news is this is unlikely to happen for many years to come.So next season Chelsea will be competing for the EPL,although rumour has it Courtois might be on his way out but I'm hoping its not true.He's been unlucky to have a poor defence in front of him and also spent 3 months out injured.I still think he has a bright future at the club and Conte should find a way to keep him.
The addition of Radja Naingollan is an excellent one as he'll provide defensive cover and bite that has been lacking since the sale of Ramires.This might signal the end of John Obi Mikel,who's been at the club for almost a decade and seems to survive despite the club having several managers
Anyway I'll predict tomorrow's match and looking at Spurs poor record at the Bridge(no wins in the Premier League era in league or cup competitions with the last win coming on February 11 1990) I find it hard for them to get anything from Stamford Bridge but looking at form,they're slight favorites as they want to win the league,while Chelsea want to end the season and focus on the next one as they have nothing to play for so I say it'll be a slender Chelsea win
Prediction:Chelsea to win 2-1 with Diego Costa scoring the winner
UCL
Real Madrid 2-1 Manchester City
Real Madrid 2-1 Manchester City
Bayern Munich 2-0 Athletico Madrid
So what do you think about my predictions?Feel free to comment on my blog concerning football from anywhere in the world or follow me on social media
Twitter,Snapcat and Instagram:@RogGatsinzi
Facebook:Roger Gatsinzi
Comments