Post World Cup
Wow!!What a World Cup!Definitely the best I've watched in recent years.Congratulations Germany.Now they're on top of the world.I believe they'll dominate for the next few years.
Now to wait for the season to begin on August 16 but I'll be watching Burnley vs Chelsea on August 18.Its really going to be an interesting season as all the big boys are strengthening their sides for the season ahead,since they'll be competing on 4 fronts:League,League Cup,FA Cup and Champions League.
I'm optimistic that Chelsea will win at least 1 or 2 of those trophies.I cant wait for the season to begin
August 16 is so close
Lets go Chelsea!!
Thank you and good luck to all teams
Now to wait for the season to begin on August 16 but I'll be watching Burnley vs Chelsea on August 18.Its really going to be an interesting season as all the big boys are strengthening their sides for the season ahead,since they'll be competing on 4 fronts:League,League Cup,FA Cup and Champions League.
I'm optimistic that Chelsea will win at least 1 or 2 of those trophies.I cant wait for the season to begin
August 16 is so close
Lets go Chelsea!!
Thank you and good luck to all teams
Comments