Semis of Brasil2014

Good Day my friends

As we approach the business end of The World Cup,there is so much one can look forward to.Brazil vs Germany tonight is going to be one cracker of a game.I wonder how Brazil will cope without Neymar and Thiago Silva:2 of the most influential players in the squad.Lets hope that whoever replaces them..Dante,Henrique,Willian,Bernard will step up and take Brazil to the final on Sunday

But beating Germany will not be easy.Brazil may have a good record against Die Mannschaft but that will count for nothing when they meet.Germany know how to drill results and if it comes to that,then Brazil are in for a long night.

But I firmly believe that whoever starts the brightest will win the match

I'm also looking forward to Argentina vs Netherlands tomorrow

So have a good day and week ahead

Lets enjoy the football

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues