Return to uni

Good day my friends

So it turns out today is the last day of holiday so tomorrow its back to uni for Semester 2.The holiday has been a mixed bag(only had Brasil 2014 and my driving lessons to look forward to)but I'm glad its over.I haven't heard from my friends in many weeks and hopefully they have stories to tell me.

So tomorrow it begins...my final semester as a 3rd year student and I hope to do better than I did last semester.This is usually my favourite semester(history backs me up) and I for one am optimistic that I can go all way

All the best to my fellow students for the semester ahead and those still on Summer Vacation..enjoy it to the fullest

Thank you very much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea v Everton:Kai Havertz impresses in crucial win for the Blues

Champions League: What a week of drama

Chelsea v Southampton: 2 points dropped by the Blues